UNCLE RINGO TRADING PTE LTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Upon entering and participating in our attractions and activities, regardless of having purchased any form of tickets, cards or products, having obtained entry with any redemption relating to an event, or having entered free-of-charge, you have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
Uncle Ringo Trading Pte Ltd owns and operates the following Singapore-based leisure attractions, events and activities:
This document contains the Terms and Conditions governing your use of this website, any order or purchase of a product, ticket, card or booking made through our website or in person at our venues and your participation at our venues. By using this website, visiting our venues and/or participating in our activities or attractions, you agree to adhere and to be bound to these Terms and Conditions.
Uncle Ringo Card
- Uncle Ringo Cards can be purchased via this website using a valid credit card, and/or on our event sites.
- Online purchase of Uncle Ringo Cards via this website requires payment in full at the time of purchase. Payment is taken from your credit card upon submission of the purchase.
- Purchases will not be confirmed until payment is completed.
- For online purchase, after completing your purchase, you will gain access to an online page to confirm your order. Kindly print your order confirmation page and follow any necessary instructions whenever applicable.
- Uncle Ringo Card prices are inclusive of GST.
- Uncle Ringo Cards are subject to availability.
- Uncle Ringo holds a no-refunds policy for all cancellations, non-attendances and blackouts due to any reason. Any form of ticket or voucher compensation may be issued in such circumstances at the event site, and is entirely at the discretion of Uncle Ringo management.
- Uncle Ringo Card is valid for Uncle Ringo carnivals only.
- Uncle Ringo Card is not transferable.
- Uncle Ringo Card’s unused credits cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Redemption points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Uncle Ringo is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Uncle Ringo Card and its credits have no expiration date.
- The use of Uncle Ringo Card is subject to additional rules and regulations which can be changed without prior notice.
- Uncle Ringo reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions at their discretion.
Conditions of Entry
- The operation of our carnivals or events may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance procedures. Uncle Ringo management reserves the right to close any activity or attraction with immediate effect without prior notice.
- Children under the age of 18 are permitted to enter the venue unaccompanied but must be supervised.
- Certain events, activities and attractions may be subject to age related restrictions or conditions.
- Uncle Ringo management reserves the right to refuse entry, or to remove guests from venues. Reasons include, but not limited to:
- Offensive Behaviour
- Queue Line Jumping
- Failure to Supervise Persons Under Your Care
- Failure to Follow Safety Instructions
- Failure to Follow our Terms and Conditions
- All logos, designs and systems of Uncle Ringo Trading Pte Ltd are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Do not infringe those rights.
Participation in the Activities
- All Uncle Ringo activities and attractions are approved by the international safety standards. However, inherent risks are to be considered from all participants.
- Uncle Ringo accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever when participating in any of our activities or attractions. Uncle Ringo assures that all reasonable steps will be taken to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience at all times.
- By participating in any of our activities or attractions, you agree to accept the inherent risks. Proper consideration and good judgement, while acting in a responsible manner and following all our guidelines and safety instructions are required from everyone to reduce inherent risks.
- You agree to act with consideration for both yourself and others. Refrain from behaviour which can affect your safety, the safety of others, and the safety of the activity or attraction.
- For your safety, there are height, weight, and age restrictions on certain activities and attractions. Whenever applicable, signage will be displayed at the activity’s or attraction’s entrance in English language.
- Whenever required, all loose articles must be removed before participating in the activities or attractions.
- Patrons under the strong influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed on our activities and attractions.
- Patrons must be in good health and free from any potentially adverse medical conditions to participate in our activities and attractions. Kindly seek medical advice if you are uncertain.
- Refer to the Medical Conditions List section for more information on specific issues.
- You may not be allowed on certain activities and attractions if you have, but not limited to, the stated issues in the Medical Conditions List section.
- Whenever necessary, you must use, as instructed, all mandatory safety equipment provided when participating in any activity or attraction.
- Any other specific restrictions or regulations may be displayed on the respective signage and you are to follow and adhere to them.
- You are responsible for your own safety and health, as well as your personal properties.
Limitations of Liability (in Singapore)
Any representation, warranty, condition or undertaking that would be implied in these Terms and Conditions by legislation, common law, equity, trade, custom or usage is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts, or modifies any condition, warranty, right, or remedy which may be conferred by the Unfair Contract Terms Act or the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, our liability for a breach of a non-excludable condition or warranty is limited, at our option, to:
- in the case of goods, any one or more of the following:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again
Medical Conditions List
You are recommended to consult us if you have, but not limited to, the following issues**:
- Spinal or Neck Injuries
- Heart Conditions
- Recent Sprains or Muscular Injuries
- Back Pain or Chronic Back Pain and Conditions
- Panic or Anxiety Attacks
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Bone Disorders
- Fragile Skin
- Epilepsy (Especially PSE)
- Motion Sickness
- Prosthetics (Includes Cosmetic Implants)
- Neurological Disorders
- Physical Impairment
- Other physical illness that could aggravate by partaking in the activity or attraction
** Please note that these issues do not necessarily exclude a person from participating in our activities or attractions. However, Uncle Ringo management reserves the right to deny your access to the activities and attractions in the event that you suffer from, but not limited to, the above conditions.
It is important for all customers to declare any of the, but not limited to, above medical conditions before participating in any activity or attraction to the person in charge.
Uncle Ringo reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions any time without prior notice.